Friday, January 2, 2009

Sake and immaturity...

So while reading failblog this evening, I came across the most AMAZING fish de-boner!! Best quote, "My wife would love that!!"
The immature thirteen year old boy in you wants you to check it out!!
This is really important, as I don't write any other blogs I could work this into!!


So back in (pretend) Mature-land, I was reading this article from WTOP about Sake's huge surge in the US. Knowing nothing about sake, (aside from never, EVER drink it after it's expired.... trust me) I found it interesting. I guess I'm going to have to "save the economy" and taste a few. Unless one of my stealth band of Professional Awesomes commonly referred to as my readers know about sake and would care to educate!?!? Anyone?

You can thank me for the fish video later, I take Visa, Mastercard, wine donations, and checks! ;)

Happy New Year btw!!!

2 comments:

Momagain said...

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/02/22/WI1PUSIJ5.DTL&hw=sake&sn=002&sc=858

when in doubt, always consult the SF Chronicle. I vaguely remembered reading this article. Also contains a useful link within the story.

Momagain said...

btw, give your roommate a nudge to do some posting!