Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snow Day!




Happy Snow Day everyone on the East Coast!!!

So far I've managed to play outside, go get my Christmas presents held for my at my rental office, read my new food and wine pairing book (it's awesome), nap like a champ, and shoot some pictures! To celebrate all my accomplishments I decided to treat myself to some Ethel M chocolates and some Taylor Fladgate 20 year old Tawny Port.
Normally I'm more of a Dow's kind of girl, but I drank all that trying to get rid of my Halloween candy ( I told you I was gourmet), and a wino's gotta do what a wino's gotta do....

It looks like the snow's stopped, which means tomorrow at the wine shop will be the busiest Sunday I've ever seen!

Fitting, no?

1 comment:

Momagain said...

You know what's missing in the great pictures? A bird feeder! Those guys would keep the cats amused and you'd be doing a good deed, too.