Saturday, December 12, 2009

My Exciting Update!!!

Sorry for the lack of posts, I've been distracted with lots of things lately, most notably a trip to Philly that was totally fun! The reliance on cash and lack of wine shops was weird, but whatever, still fun! (I'm pretty sure it was the company) ;)

So, yes, onto my exciting news, *ahem* I'M GOING TO BURGUNDY!!! This January (oh god I'm going to freeze) I will be going to Burgundy with my boss, our main Burgundy Importer, and a few other wine professionals for a tour of what is possibly my most favorite wine-producing region, Beaune!

I hope to have a good camera (and loads of silk thermal underwear) so I can upload all the pictures I intend to take! I also hope I can get something to cure my fear of flying, because me quaking in fear every time I encounter turbulence isn't pretty, I promise you!

I will post more details later, right now I'm going to go attempt to set the apartment on fire cook!

No comments: