Thursday, July 30, 2009

More Banned Wine...


I went out to dinner tonight with some awesome ladies, I actually think I just had my first "Girl's Night Out" experience, and had a total blast! The food was amazing,the desserts to die for, couldn't have asked for better company, and we had an awesome Virginia wine!

I get home to find this article in my inbox, apparently Alabama has banned the sale of Cycles Gladiator wines because they are a bunch of prudes it shows "side boob". To be fair, it does have a naked woman floating alongside a bicycle, but the image is old as dirt, and it's not like she's showing something I couldn't see on TV right this second. Actresses pose like this all the time, and it's the cover image on Vanity Fair. So why can't a stylized woman with strong ankles do it?

And of course, sales of the Cycles Gladiator line have increased, because seriously, who doesn't love contraband?!?!?

I find this even funnier, because I have a series 3 of their wines on my walls, as art. Or maybe I'm just a perv. ;)

No comments: